This agreement explains when and how you may use this free copy of a software product from
the TMT Development Corporation. In this agreement: "TMTPL compiler" means all
files from the tmtp???d.zip file. This means that:
- All copyrights to the TMTPL compiler are exclusively owned
by the TMT Development Corporation.
- This program is distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY.
Furthermore TMT Development Corporation is in no way responsible for any damage to
computer software and/or hardware which may result from your use or misuse of this
- The TMTPL compiler may be freely distributed, provided the
distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the
distribution of the TMTPL compiler without written permission from the copyright holder.
- Installing and using the TMTPL compiler signifies acceptance
of the terms and conditions of this license.
- The freeware version of the TMTPL compiler may not be used
for producing commercial applications (i.e., the applications for which money is charged).
If you need to create commercial applications, you should obtain a license for commercial
use. To do so see the Purchase page.
- If you don't agree with the terms and conditions of the
license you must remove all TMTPL compiler files from your storage devices and cease to
use this product.
TMT Development Corporation.
No Downloads are available at this time.
Contact us for information.